Sunday, August 15, 2010

Something New

I don't know if it was me making this blog, or the new meds I've been taking, but for some reason I had a different dream than the usual one. Unfortunately it was as weird as the last.

I remember being on a playground. I wasn't alone. There was another person there. At first I thought it was my brother Max, but when I got closer I saw it was a girl, younger than me. She was swinging, looking at the wood chips on the floor. I tried to speak but no words came out. I could only stand there, frozen in place. Thats when I noticed him, another figure that I could only barley see, due to the girl swinging. From what I could tell he wasn't too far away, but far enough that all I could see was a silhouette. He looked like a man, just standing there, towards us. Then, as if he beckoned her, the girl jumped off the swing and began walking towards him. She stopped half way and turned to look at me. Without thinking, I followed. Unfortunately before I got close enough to see his face and body, I woke myself up.

Maybe I'll get to explore more of that playground and who that man and girl were in another dream. For now, I'm happy it wasn't the same as the other dream...

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Thats a little odd. We always went to playgrounds together, so you shouldn't have been without me and we have no female relatives that could've went with us. That rules out a memory, so its probably just your mind making something up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clockwork can't be bothered to log in right now, please leave a message after the beep.August 17, 2010 at 10:52 PM

    And then there was a Slender Man.
    And then Trevor was a Slender Man.

    Hohoho. Really, though, that dreams sounds a little too coherent and specific to revolve around typical symbolism, but I'd check into what the girl, man, location, etc. could mean.

    ReplyDelete